New cab 7k

You guys don't get it lol. The answer is in front of you and has been stated. Most of you wannabes probably don't even know what world finals even is.
I live in the state where some of the heaviest hitters from finals are from. Kurt is the one reposting this amp saying he is going to be running them at finals, and from what I gathered he had a big hand in making those amps happen. This is no CAB piece of shat Chinese cheap amp. This is equivalent or more to the ns2, but it's labeled as a 7k meaning it can be ran in the 7k class at finals... That advantage makes this amp twice as valuable as an ns2 because you cannot run an ns2 in the 7k class. It's what is called a "cheater amp". There is a cheater amp in the 3k class too, it's the crossfire amp. So you aren't paying $6k for a 7k amp. You are paying 6k for a 15-20k amp that can run in the 7k class!

Some of the big names in those classes are pushing to have the usaci change their classes to have clamped class. That means you would have to clamp 7k instead of just having an amp that calls itself a 7k but is really doing 20k like this amp will be doing. But until they change the classes they are going to take whatever advantage they can. They have the money to pay 6k for an amp so they will, not everyone else does, so that puts them at a huge advantage for finals, and it also gets people talking about it.

You guys are still over here with your ******* little heads spinning in circles.
cheater amps been around since the 80s these amp Saints special has nothing special on the market right now except maybe a few things like Arc with their class G / h.Using cheater amps is pretty retarded.

You guys are dumb. CAB is a budget friendly brand. It's not going to be $7,000 amp. Sometime I wonder how you guys even make it through your day to day life. Especially dlcktakerpapermaker
I actually have a job you on the other hand are a ******* lame limp **** with no job and a woman is the bread maker in my book you are a *****

cheater amps been around since the 80s these amp Saints special has nothing special on the market right now except maybe a few things like Arc with their class G / h.
I didn't say it had anything on any amps except the fact that it can be used at finals in the 7k class and it does double that easily. It's just a huge board with the right rating at the right time to use for finals. There is no other "7k" making that type of power in that class

I didn't say it had anything on any amps except the fact that it can be used at finals in the 7k class and it does double that easily. It's just a huge board with the right rating at the right time to use for finals. There is no other "7k" making that type of power in that class
I got out of competition because back in the day shows used to be put on by shops they used to turn the sensitivity all the way up to win but every time we would go elsewhere they lose by two or three DB. I just can't stand the fact that you go to a competition and then one way form or another you have to cheat

I got out of competition because back in the day shows used to be put on by shops they used to turn the sensitivity all the way up to win but every time we would go elsewhere they lose by two or three DB. I just can't stand the fact that you go to a competition and then one way form or another you have to cheat
The issue could easily be solved by clamping the classes. If you clamp 7,001 you breakout and you burn that run. Better not breakout on your second run! But they don't.

Half of usaci classes are clamped. Half are not.

Kurt Nilson isnt paying much for this amp. Jacob visits king kong often, and Kurt has been a huge supporter of Sundown and cab...hell, kurt used CAB in deathmatch build

Half of usaci classes are clamped. Half are not.
Kurt Nilson isnt paying much for this amp. Jacob visits king kong often, and Kurt has been a huge supporter of Sundown and cab...hell, kurt used CAB in deathmatch build
Yeah that went over well.... Lol

I've seen Kurt do two death matches now and they both went to shat! lol. When I saw the cab subs going against the crossfires I said "oh sh*t"...

Bro my first 160+ demo was in the king Kong trailblazer and I diarrhead myself in the seat a little bit haha.

I get the cheat for finals thing which is a ***** move imo by a desperate company to gain some kinda following. I just dont see this amp doing anything for them. Even if aftet finals they drop amp to an appropriate price under 1500 its not gonna fly off the shelves. I mean with a company name that has word Bargain in it they failed from the jump. Then the 1600 will always go with them and forever hold the name as "firestarter".. Their subs are sub par as well or outdated as with the "ultra" thus keeping with the Bargain label.. BMF is an example of how to successfully become something in todays audio world. I can't trully say wish them the best of luck cause I don't they have done nothing but added more junk into a already saturated low low end audio market.

I get the cheat for finals thing which is a ***** move imo by a desperate company to gain some kinda following. I just dont see this amp doing anything for them. Even if aftet finals they drop amp to an appropriate price under 1500 its not gonna fly off the shelves. I mean with a company name that has word Bargain in it they failed from the jump. Then the 1600 will always go with them and forever hold the name as "firestarter".. Their subs are sub par as well or outdated as with the "ultra" thus keeping with the Bargain label.. BMF is an example of how to successfully become something in todays audio world. I can't trully say wish them the best of luck cause I don't they have done nothing but added more junk into a already saturated low low end audio market.
I can't say I disagree totally. Their name fukking ***** for sure lol

I actually have a job you on the other hand are a ******* lame limp **** with no job and a woman is the bread maker in my book you are a *****

I'd say a guy giving up his one main passion to give his son the world is a stand up guy. Not a troll that has nothing better to do than talk about some Ali baba cookie cutter sub he claims is the best and live on this forum while claiming to make bank. See you insidious Audio is really taking off:suicide: 10k posts and still no build log. Hmmmmm.....

I'd say a guy giving up his one main passion to give his son the world is a stand up guy. Not a troll that has nothing better to do than talk about some Ali baba cookie cutter sub he claims is the best and live on this forum while claiming to make bank. See you insidious Audio is really taking off:suicide: 10k posts and still no build log. Hmmmmm.....
Lmao don’t even bother. He’s all talk and never done anything loud in his life. I’m still waiting for his build that can beat my 158.6db cpillar on a single 8k amp and can play from 14hz up into whatever. He’s a joke. I had a good job and was a yard Forman and then had a son and stayed home and got to raise him for the first 3years of his life... ain’t nothing in the world better then that. He will never understand.

Lmao don’t even bother. He’s all talk and never done anything loud in his life. I’m still waiting for his build that can beat my 158.6db cpillar on a single 8k amp and can play from 14hz up into whatever. He’s a joke. I had a good job and was a yard Forman and then had a son and stayed home and got to raise him for the first 3years of his life... ain’t nothing in the world better then that. He will never understand.
Not to mention telling members they can't ground properly let alone how to fuse properly and the newly developed....cheap tools.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.