New cab 7k

I think there not in stock yet so they put a crazy price on it so no one will buy one yet but will get people talking about it
You may have hit the nail on the head...CAB can't be that stupid to over price something even tho it's still new when something on the market can be had far cheaper.

I think there not in stock yet so they put a crazy price on it so no one will buy one yet but will get people talking about it
They are in stock tho. Maybe there will be a price adjustment after finals. One thing I do know is that they aren't saying shat about the price.

I've seen people bringing up the fact that usaci won't change their power rating rules to clamped, so they might be used to make a big point and win a championship while they are at it. Then maybe after finals it will drop in price. But you wouldn't want everybody buying them up for finals if you are the one trying to make a point, now would you? Hence the huge price tag

Imagine having an ns2 that you could run on the 7k class at world finals?! Well now you do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Pure speculation of course...

They said that's the price
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
they better hope not or they'll be stuck with them forever.. unless news gets out it's made by some great amp company and test at 14k, even so still be high..

You guys are dumb. CAB is a budget friendly brand. It's not going to be $7,000 amp. Sometime I wonder how you guys even make it through your day to day life. Especially dlcktakerpapermaker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.