New cab 7k

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@Lbetts818

Look what I found... https://insidiousaudio.jimdo.com/subwoofers/[/QUOTE][quote name='wew lad']you should contact them
Feel free to contact us at insidiousaudio@gmail.com or 337-371-6313.

is this his home address? lol

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...e2e40e23cce01d6!8m2!3d30.157792!4d-92.0291516

the website is so poorly written its almost tragic, techinal corner?[/QUOTE]Papermaker this your bulls4it site?

Niqqa we gonna go f4ck you up now

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'd say a guy giving up his one main passion to give his son the world is a stand up guy. Not a troll that has nothing better to do than talk about some Ali baba cookie cutter sub he claims is the best and live on this forum while claiming to make bank. See you insidious Audio is really taking off:suicide: 10k posts and still no build log. Hmmmmm.....
**** his kid and him. lol

jOy9hYQ.jpg

Lmao don’t even bother. He’s all talk and never done anything loud in his life. I’m still waiting for his build that can beat my 158.6db cpillar on a single 8k amp and can play from 14hz up into whatever. He’s a joke. I had a good job and was a yard Forman and then had a son and stayed home and got to raise him for the first 3years of his life... ain’t nothing in the world better then that. He will never understand.
KMSL. to funny.

Not to mention telling members they can't ground properly let alone how to fuse properly and the newly developed....cheap tools.
know one here even had a CLUE how to properly fuse. no-one still does. maybe 5 people. even after countless times I've showed them.

butt hurt? i don't care enough about most of the people here to be butt hurt. lol
You don't care but post 50+ times a day saying how much you don't care:rolleyes: you do seem knowlagable but come off A d bag. How about you show a little respect to a guy that lost everything and is trying to give his sun the world. If it wasn't for nate I wouldnt be in this hobby. I have the utmost respect for the guy on a personal level. I text him some noob @ss questions from time to time and always there to help. And Fu(k a 4 year old???? Tf is wrong with you Fagggot.......

Wtf is this fuse thing your referring to?
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Hertz at one time along with a few people couldnt recommend proper fusing techniques. I showed them nec wire ampacity ratings and sections on properly fusing and they lost thier **** saying i dont belong here etc...

It was epic.

Is the same thing over and overi present a Theory and back it up with my own testing then I show other test but they say I can only post links I can't do explaining without legs and I'm always explaining to these douchebags how stuff works they tell me I'm wrong so I provide third-party information..

Take for example Port area I told them it's strictly based on tuning frequency and how much displacement the driver is capable of even though it's a tad bit more complaints this is the basic formula for vent match and having a proper amount of Port area that won't raise impedance in the system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.