New cab 7k

This amp can be used in mod 0-7000, nw 3500-7000 and mod 7000-14000 x2 pcs... absolutely a cheater amp. I presume "kurt" means kurt nilson? Lol

Funny the xs3k was mentioned. Im buying 1 specifically for nw 0-3500 lol

No it doesn't use Brazilian topology. It's just a beast *** Korean amp that can be wired into the ground, like the ns2. Last I check you can't wire a Brazilian into the ground. It's just a big 14k Korean with its rating taken at 2ohm to pass as a 7k for comps because the rule is stupid. It was special made for a handful of competitors that are going to pay big bucks for it in order to pay off most the pallet, and then after final I bet they deal them off at a more normal price. You guys are missing the point here, I have to question intelligence. It is just for THIS finals.
The guys buying this amp have no problem paying out the wazoo for a cheater amp that will all but guarantee them a championship. They also have no problem making a big deal about it and bringing a bunch of attention to it because they want a fair clamped class in the future. The same guys running these amps are the same guys that would be top contenders in a clamped class as well. The way the usaci does the classes right now makes no logical sense, and they are proving that in a big way. It only makes sense to have a clamped class where power rating is a factor.
Ill wait till legit clamps are done on amp to say more but Been around a lonnng time and imo not a chance is that amp capable of doing anything near 20k. Foot print wise looks no bigger then a m5, alp 5500 but its height looks to be a good inch + lower then known quality korean made HS on other manf amps. Power is needed to get good numbers no doubt but we have all seen setups packing 20-30k watts and burping in 50s some in the 60s. On other hand we all know of some guys using alot less power then that and are doing same numbers. That being said the mate who will take home the gold will be the one with the best box and has done the most testing and all night pullers not the one with the most power on tap.

the ct sounds 7k is $1200, so yeah... that price makes NO sense
You obviously do not understand what is happening here lol. You are comparing the ct7k to this. That is hilarious man. You either can't read, or you are "special" lol

Completely clueless

Ill wait till legit clamps are done on amp to say more but Been around a lonnng time and imo not a chance is that amp capable of doing anything near 20k. Foot print wise looks no bigger then a m5, alp 5500 but its height looks to be a good inch + lower then known quality korean made HS on other manf amps. Power is needed to get good numbers no doubt but we have all seen setups packing 20-30k watts and burping in 50s some in the 60s. On other hand we all know of some guys using alot less power then that and are doing same numbers. That being said the mate who will take home the gold will be the one with the best box and has done the most testing and all night pullers not the one with the most power on tap.
14-16k+ is more likely, but either way that's double what the other 7k's will be doing. And we are talking about people with previous world championships under their belt. I guess we will see in a couple weeks.

You obviously do not understand what is happening here lol. You are comparing the ct7k to this. That is hilarious man. You either can't read, or you are "special" lol

Completely clueless
14-16k+ is more likely, but either way that's double what the other 7k's will be doing. And we are talking about people with previous world championships under their belt. I guess we will see in a couple weeks.
jesus f*ck dude... still sore from your bf last night bro?? was it necessary to jump 93% down my throat? if i misspoke, im VERY sorry man...god d@mn...

jesus f*ck dude... still sore from your bf last night bro?? was it necessary to jump 93% down my throat? if i misspoke, im VERY sorry man...god d@mn...
Seriously bro, you come 4 pages in the thread where this shtt has already been explained THOROUGHLY and spout off about how ct7k is cheaper lol. I mean seriously man, I feel bad for you but some times I just have to say it how it is.

And yeah man, BF railed me.... Whatever makes you feel better sweetheart.

Seriously bro, you come 4 pages in the thread where this shtt has already been explained THOROUGHLY and spout off about how ct7k is cheaper lol. I mean seriously man, I feel bad for you but some times I just have to say it how it is.
And yeah man, BF railed me.... Whatever makes you feel better sweetheart.
it was a benign comment that i made about the ct 7k dude. no, i didnt read every single post on the previous 4 pages, but holy hell dude... do i need to fedex you some coffee or something?

i thought i wiped the asbestos off before i posted that assortment of alpha characters. Cancerous would be trying to debate the hifonics vs soundqubed thing again. I put a xanax in the mail for ya homie
Last time I took Xanax I lost 3 days of my life. I'll stick to some collie buds plz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.