New Build log V.Fiberglass regular cab ford Truck box

why dont you cry a little more? i dont give a **** whether you even banished from the earth or not..why would i care if you didnt post worthless pictures to me
sand in your ****** much? LMAO wish there was a ignore feature because the best part of you ran down your mothers leg. I bet your dad cries himself to sleep at night thinking about all he ever wanted was a blow job but ended up with you.

I like it and I like all the pics you took, but don't be so sensitive about criticism. It's negative most of the time because saying positive things are white noise. The phrases "good job", "keep up the good work", and "nice" just don't really seem necessary to me. There's gonna be enough of that already. Most people try to leave critical comments because they see something that could be better.

Now hurry up and finish it, I want to see the final product. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.