New Build: Eight 12" Funky Pups

Funky Pups = Weapons of Mass Destruction, watch out, Bush is gonna come search your butt.
No no.. if they were weapons of mass destruction they'd be made by PAP... these are planetoribial weapons of mass destruction...

They'll be so loud, the sound waves will push the moon into saturn and they will have planet sex.

I can read the Colorado Paper Headlines now "Who Let the Dogs Out Major Earthquake in the Rockies" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
This is almost believable

I seen a Funky Pup 8in sub ran free air do a 177.2 off a stock tape deck. in a Ford Tempo.
I cant afford stock tempo decks atm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

lol, i love how this thread gets over 150 replies in no time at all, you can really tell where the forum boner lies nowadays! pups FTMFW!!!
Hell yes, this is the anticipation before the inauguration!

11 Pages and no start lol
Tell that to UPS, I think any truck it touches melts from the deebeez they create when the 7.84 megajoules of force strike those coils!

Your ass is getting reported.
https://tips.fbi.gov/
OH NOES! Funky terrorsits!

hmmm...you may be onto something...the power of 8 pups together may be considered an act of terrorism //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
I hope not

are these gonna rip a hole in the space-time continuum???
No comments at this time

This thread is the sh!t //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
The build will be more ****! And harder!

There is only ONE thing in this world that can take Chuck Norris out... and that is the Wall of Pups that ProjectPechkin is assembling in a secret hidden lair out in the Caves of the Rockies!
I heard that Chuck Norris is fleeing the country because of the threat...better hurry it up!
Workin on it...

Funky Pups > Chuck Norris?
yes

I commend you on doing 8 pups but GO BUILD SOMETHING YOU SHITHEAD!
The pups are not in the dog house, I repeat the sheep have not come home!

In his defense, he just ordered them up. They have to get cleared by NASA and all that first. I heard the war in Iraq will end when the wall is complete. Gas will be down to 1.20 a gallon, but we will only have 2 days to enjoy it.
Sad but precisely so!

i accidentally teh funky pup
Funky Pups = Weapons of Mass Destruction, watch out, Bush is gonna come search your butt.

K guys, looks like NASA has cleared it and pups will be arriving on thursday

Qoute from the shipper:

"Dear projectpechkin,

DUE TO NO POSTAL SERVICE THIS MONDAY, YOUR ITEMS WENT OUT VIA DHL WITH AN ETA OF 10-16-08."

I don't think they want to hang on the funky's for too long...
Just be on the lookout for the Funky Pup hit man dressed as a DHL delivery guy. You can never be too cautious when dealing with this many pups in one install;)

After reading some of the posts above, I just pictured Stuart Scott from ESPN reading off the T/S Parameters (game stats) off the ESPN studio screen. Then going:

Stuart Scott: "These pups...JUST STRAIGHT OUT BEASTIN' THE WEST:rage:"

Stuart Scott: "Their head coach ProjectPechkin has a nasty gameplan for the upcoming week. Let me take you over to him right now via phone call."

Stuart Scott: (Question) "Okay...ProjectP, what on earth do you have planned here for this beastly line-up?"

ProjectPechkin: (Answer) "(Insert Answer Here)"

lol

Anyway, should be a fun build. Update us with pics and vids.

--Pizzaman

Thanks guys for all the comments and support, The pups are due for thursday, and I got the MDF here, so ****'ll get started on the outer part, then I'll need help for a designing how these will be in thur

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.