new build done PICS

how in gods name did you make a box thats 8^3 in an extended cab truck?
not to thread jack but this one was 13 cubes in my extended s-10

wall.jpg

Just do it right the first time, bolt that bish down. Little L brackets will pull right out.
ill take care of it!!! im not puttin bolts in my floor tho....no woories...the L brackets will be bolted to the box and then bolted to the back wall of the truck!! it wont go no where!!!

not to thread jack but this one was 13 cubes in my extended s-10

wall.jpg
no prob man im glad some one got a pic of a big ass box!!! lol but like i said it can be done w the proper planning and measuring!!

Just do it right the first time, bolt that bish down. Little L brackets will pull right out.
thats what i did, lift up the carpet and the bolts that attatch the cab to the bed are right there, take ONE out at a time and get a longer bolt and bolt it down, then it aint going anywhere, makes it even stronger if that bottom part of the box is double layered

i had a lot of set ups in that s-10 was so easy to work in with the seats and center consol out. was always worried though if i got in a accident

i had a lot of set ups in that s-10 was so easy to work in with the seats and center consol out. was always worried though if i got in a accident
they are easy to work w when the seat are out but yea i worry sometimes...i do a lil more now cause im not done securing the box yet but other than that im more than happy w it!

^^^for sure....

but i do have a ? for ya guys...i here a rattle sound comming from inside the box....at first i thought it was just the speacker wire that is hittin the sides but i think its to loud for that! so im wondering wat you guys think it could be??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.