New Box design for 2 SA-12s?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Ripkon

CarAudio.com Regular
Virginia
I had shredder2 design me a box for 2 LCS 12's several months back. RMS was 300 watts for each sub and only had 1 S1-1250. Box was 4ft3 @ 32hz. The SA-12s have double the displacement. Im looking for ideas on a new design. My car is a Crown Victoria so im looking to get louder with my current setup. My dimensions can be 38" wide, 20" tall and about 21" in depth. I have 2 SA-12s @ 1ohm each. Running 2xS1-1250 SQ Amps (one for each speaker). I mostly listen to Hip Hop and just now getting into competing in SPL.

I downloaded the sketchup from Sundown, but none of the corners are 45 degrees. Im open to any ideas on how to get louder and get more gain in the cabin.

My current box
P3Avrhb.jpg

I can fit a massive box in this thing it. i can utilize the spare tire well and tire wells. What you think about something like this for a daily driver
11111111111.png

8" aero in 3.5ft3 tuned around 36-38hz ought to do well. Side firing aero/Subs back. A higher tune ought to do better on the meter but around there ^^^^ should be a decent daily as well.
Jmo... But for a trunk class that ought to be a simple good start.
You def could add power I believe to that so be sure to use real aeroport with big flares.
If it was mine id do that ^^^^
Test and add power as necessary but real power will give real #s.
Shredder1 died
Shredder2 dissapeared
Now just some Oldmang is slingin advice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.