New amp not working

Participant count
  • Participant list

crash9201
10+ year member

That One Guy
i just bought a power acoustiks 1200db mono, to power my two 10l74ohm, i upgraded my power and ground wire to 4 guage instead of 8 and hooked up the subs according to the top diagram here http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/attachments/car-audio/49102d1208280433-wiring-two-dual-voice-coil-subs-one-mono-amp-snap.gif. i know there are various different ways of wiring these up i know it verywell could just be that the imp is to high but i wanna double check b4 i go thru the proccess of pulling the subs out and wiring them a different.

the amp turns on, the subs tap when the volume is REALLY low, like at 5, but if i go anyhigher they stop hitting but the amp doesnt go into protect, it stays on and should be fine.

my electrical is all stock, it should still make the subs pound, or so i thought

EDIT

I just realized that i had bought an unbridgable mono amp and hooked up 2 subs to it.... any otherway i can wire these

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.