Northeast Region NESPL Hit's Rocky Hill CT - May 15th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Thanks Nate, there's not much that can be done to save my dad, but there are millions of people with Pancreatic cancer out there, and more that will get it, so this one means something to me and I plan on donating all proceeds from everything raffled and the 50/50 towards this charity. We're doing it for the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network www.pancan.org, as far as I know myself and my daughter both have strong chances of also getting Pancreatic cancer. There are many forms of it, and several on my dad's side of the family have died from the same form he has now, it's an untreatable genetic form which they say I could quite possibly later in life. I don't care if I get it, but I don't like the idea of my daughter ever getting cancer, so if there's a chance to prevent it by donating money towards pancreatic Cancer research then I'm all for it.

Got one of my new amps fixed and back last week and blew up a sub. If I can find time to build a box or recone and build box I'll make it, but it's not looking good.

It's a little early to know for sure, but if it does rain on Sunday the 15th there is a rain date set for the following Sunday, May 22nd. I'll post it here, FaceBook and the website if it does get moved. As it looks right now it's supposed to rain, but that could all change by the weekend.

how much rain needed to call for a rain date?? will scattered showers cancel the show or does it need to be pouring lol

Dreamz II Reality said if it is postponed they'll let everyone know by 7pm on Saturday night at the latest. So if they let me know I'll let everyone else know. With the size of the show and the vendors and such they don't want to postpone it unless they really have to.

Come on rain!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I want to go, but this Sunday is out of the realm of possibility.
X2

Still up in Maine working and have a lot of stuff to do. New HU coming, new pre-amp, new subs to build, new box to build. Also need to beef up my grounds to my battery bank.

RainDAnceBigJPEG-834x573.jpg

OK, all of us who can't make it Sunday will perform the ancient rain dance at 5pm Saturday, deal?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.