NEP Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
If this brand is truly all USA MADE Audio .. I am quite interested in keeping an eye on these to see future specs and subs and gear for the money and if they are going to be worth the purchase. Deff be nice to match this sub to some REAL USA MADE amplifiers for a domestic install in a domestic type vehicle Keeping an eye on this brand to see where they go and what they have to offer

Yes, they are. When last we spoke they were looking to source softparts from domestic manufacturers even.

These guys used to roll pretty deep to the shows up here but haven't seen them around since COVID.

Can't say I approve of their power ratings but time will tell if that bites them in the arse.
Ive never seen them in the Southern Region shows.. unless I just missed them?? I wouldnt mind spending a fair price on well made Domestic gear for sure. Hopefully they continue to bring out gear/new gear.

3" 4 layer coil.
2000W.
I'd like to see video of this happening clamped and see how quickly the coil melts.

I’d say pretty quick lol. 3” 4 layer using aluminum flat wire 1500 rms is about the max but more could be run if you are careful obviously. I’d say after 30 seconds to a 1 min at most of hard play those subs would start getting stinky on 2k each 🤣.

Looks like NEP audio screwed over a bunch of people and then shut down.

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...