NEP Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Im keeping an Eye on these guys. I may consider dropping funds on a pair of Neo 12s. Ive always wanted Neos, but they have always seemed to be out of my price range.

Im keeping an Eye on these guys. I may consider dropping funds on a pair of Neo 12s. Ive always wanted Neos, but they have always seemed to be out of my price range.

It seems like a lot of money for nothing special on the specs.

A 15 that will play down to 18HTZ

They state Made in the USA?? Just keeping an eye on them and what they have to offer to try new things eventually.

A 15 that will play down to 18HTZ

I'm gonna watch to be sure but if that winisd is legit...those might be next up in saturn...I ❤️ stupid low subs 🥰

I'm gonna watch to be sure but if that winisd is legit...those might be next up in saturn...I ❤ stupid low subs 🥰
Pretty Low for sure. Not sure how Legit they are or may be.. But.. That would be some nice lows for sure. I try to find new stuff and look to see which direction they go.

They state Made in the USA??
Yes, they are. When last we spoke they were looking to source softparts from domestic manufacturers even.

These guys used to roll pretty deep to the shows up here but haven't seen them around since COVID.

Can't say I approve of their power ratings but time will tell if that bites them in the arse.

Got to drop a serious coin on those jokers. Id rather do DC Audio for the price on NEOS than Hutchison to be honest

Is this serious coin? I've seen a lot worse.

Screenshot_20220911-175655_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...