Needing some feed back on my build I'm planing

Participant count
  • Participant list

tposton103

US
Okay I'm starting to buy some parts for my build. Buying a zv4 12 2ohm tomorrow and there's a few things I'm undecided on. I'll give yall a quick rundown of the plan but I'm open to changes. Zv4, CT 1400.1, 4 sundown 5 1/4, 4 sundown 8" mid range, sundown 4 channel 400 watt, second skin dedenor, XS power battery under the hood, SHCA Big 3 and 0 or 1/0 gauge wiring kit and 8 Guage kit for speaker amp. The things I'm completely undecided on are my alternator, box (ported or 4th order), and head unit (den and a half flip down or double den?) I'd like to get as much feed back as I could with this so I can build my perfect system. I would like to be able to do some sort of hair trick but I don't need it to be extremely loud just loud enough. No competitions just going to do a clean daily build. Like I said though I'm open to all suggestions except on the speakers (been a sundown fan boy for a while lol).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Not working with the best budget either so try to think budget friendly Ish. Not trying to break the bank but don't mind spending money where it's needed. I'm only 18.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't touch ct sounds screw that scammer... Look into ampere audio or twisted sounds for amps. YES F U coleman u P.OS.also with alts Singer and ohio gen r the ones i trust. EA and mechman and dc took forever to vet a answer from and Singers cs is top notch

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.