Need the experts opinions!

Well good luck with whatever you decide to do, post some pics too after it gets done and tell us how you like it!
Thanks mate, will do!

If you want to talk about available space and what your sub options are, you can email me at buck.highoutputenclosures@gmail.com.
Do you have recommendations for the entire set up, or just the sub options? Because the car audio scene is a lot more in depth over in the US, so I'm looking for advice on a complete system. Cheers!

This all day long.
As I mentioned, I don't have the time to become a master installer as my personal life is hectic at the moment.

I also disagree that you do not necessarily have to have installation/fabrication knowledge to "know how everything works in your audio system", although it is definitely an advantage!

He's got $5,000 to spend and wants a ridiculous system, and you're telling him to get a pair of SA 10s/12s?
well in all actuallity he has about 2500 since he is not installing himself nor does he have a head unit. His 5k is not just a sub budget. I was also matching the subs with the amp he already owns. Now if you would like to try again and criticize maybe you need to spend a day in a shop and notice that its around 1000 to do basice install of HU amps, 2 sets of speakers and subs not includHe's got $5,000 to spend and wants a ridiculous system, and you're telling him to get a pair of SA 10s/12s? ing the cost of box.

Do you have recommendations for the entire set up, or just the sub options? Because the car audio scene is a lot more in depth over in the US, so I'm looking for advice on a complete system. Cheers!
Yes I can give recommendations for an entire setup.

well in all actuallity he has about 2500 since he is not installing himself nor does he have a head unit. His 5k is not just a sub budget. I was also matching the subs with the amp he already owns. Now if you would like to try again and criticize maybe you need to spend a day in a shop and notice that its around 1000 to do basice install of HU amps, 2 sets of speakers and subs not includHe's got $5,000 to spend and wants a ridiculous system, and you're telling him to get a pair of SA 10s/12s? ing the cost of box.
**UPDATE**

I've pushed my budget out to 5K for parts now and will find the 1-2k for the install elsewhere.

The H/U I've decided on is about $650 but other than that, the system is still up in the air.

I want it to be as BIG as possible, without turning it into a pure comp car.

Any thoughts?

Ok so after much deliberation, I've put it down to the following brand combos with the Kenwood 7" touchscreen deck, optima 2nd battery, necessary wiring, sound deadening, fabrication etc.

Opinions, thoughts and ideas?

Sundown Audio Z v.3 15" sub, either a SAZ-1500D V.3 or a SAZ-2500D V.3 mono amp, Neo Pro 6.5 for the front doors and either a pair of the 8 or 10 Neo Pros for the tailgate and SAX-125.4 4ch amp

Digital Designs 9500h 15" sub, M2B mono amp, AW6.5 for front doors, AT28 tweeters as the 6.5s dont come with them, VO-M8 for the tailgate and S4B 4ch amp

Last edited by a moderator:
RE is yucky, old school RE yes, new RE no way!
Yeah RE Audio is out...

Im leaning towards going Sundown Audio Sub and amps, unless someone can sway my decision. And now I need advice on best brand & type of speakers to use for the build and budget?

Yeah RE Audio is out...Im leaning towards going Sundown Audio Sub and amps, unless someone can sway my decision. And now I need advice on best brand & type of speakers to use for the build and budget?
You can not go wrong with Sundown. I run Sundown at the moment and I am very satisfied with the quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.