Help me choose.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just to make sure i would have to buy 2 basic rca cables and a roll of speakers wires correct? Also, may I ask why go with knukonceptz wires?

Just to make sure i would have to buy 2 basic rca cables and a roll of speakers wires correct? Also, may I ask why go with knukonceptz wires?
You should get 4 ga wire because 8 ga wire doesn't leave any room to add another amp. The Kicker kits I've seen are top quality, and the NVX XKIT44 kit reminds me of the Kicker kits. The pre-crimped ends and the flexible wrap to cover the wire near the battery are nice features. Based on the photos it looks like a clone of Kicker products, which isn't a bad thing.

The kit comes with 20ft of 12ga speakerwire. And since it's a 4 channel amp you would just need the second set of RCA's like I posted. Everything there will work out for you. I love Knukoncepts wire because they ship fast, it's great quality, it's very flexible, and pretty **** affordable. And that's the OFC kit as well. You'll be more than pleased man.

Well it looks that i cant go wrong with neither of the three thanks a lot fellas. Ill go with the cheaper one in price.

Yea i decided to go with the kickers instead a little more money than i expected to pay for wires, but they have such great reviews everywhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.