Need suggestions on possible system

us jobs are great fu makes subs here don't charge $119 for a 1.5" coil in fact the have 2" coil like $59.
Cool, let's see some pictures of their "factory". How many people do they employ? Also implying coil size = cost or quality. Different coil sizes are used to optimize efficiency at different power levels.

Anyway, not knocking FU, but ordering off-the-shelf parts and assembling in your garage isn't really "manufacturing".

$1000 12 and box on made in usa me and a another guy could start sub box company sell boxes with 1 fu or whatever 12" sub in them for $500 shipped and make profit and thats with me paying full price for subs so whats jl's excuse?
What's your excuse? Start up your own company called "2 ohm audio" and sell some off-the-shelf Chinese sub in a box you build and show us all how it's done.

What's your excuse? I find it wildly entertaining when people who are unemeployed have all the answers how to run a business.

Thanks all for replies.
if i run rear speakers off deck power, can they be time aligned, or does it not matter that those are time aligned?
Likely you cannot align the rear without either getting a head unit that'll do it. I'd just disconnect and focus on the front. If you care enough to want time alignment the sort of sound you're after will be harder to get the more point sources (speakers) you use.

Also re-reading your OP I don't know if Clean Sweep does all the processing you want with or without amping all your speakers. For the record, what other lines does that shop carry? Did you check out the New York shop I linked? That guys work looked fantastic, and all things being equal a top tier install with mid tier equipment will beat out just dropping high end equipment in factory locations with no other thoughts given to install.

i can run a business i assure u.. running this house/ old folks home/daycare (400 pound disabled bro in law and granddaughter here 1/2 the time) anything else would be easy in comparison u deal with medicare and medicaid, care for bro for years (u don't wants know what's involved in that) get him back out cause he don't like it.. feed care for him and grand daughter and get up leaves/mow grass wash all clothes, buy all grocerys, cook all meals, wrap all pipes, snake drains, make sure heater on so pipes don't freeze, pay all bros bills and deal with doctors,spend 3 hrs week on phone with ins peeps and docs, take him to appts, order his meds, pick up kid at school and normal auto maintenance etc. all for $700 month of which $350 is spent for his stuff.. so trust i'd rater be working and i could do it in my sleep after all this but how would i have time?, only spare time i have is when i'm typing on here when i take a break in between 100 things a day..

Thanks all for replies.
if i run rear speakers off deck power, can they be time aligned, or does it not matter that those are time aligned?
Unless you have time align on your deck you cannot. If you are going to be fading forward and only using them for passengers then there is no need. If you want to use them as fill then you might be okay just off of headunit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.