Way to much static on internet. 16 Ford Expedition sync3 premium Sony

Participant count
  • Participant list
The AudioControl LC2i would be perfect if you know your current and long-term plans are to simply add subs, as the JL Fix82 or Fix86 has additional features you would not be using for subs.

If you want to future proof your system thinking you will come back and add power for mids/highs, JL Fix86 or similar would be better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

Enskyte

Enskyte
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Popwarhomie