When using Vent calculators...

ok so where as the box with two vents at 14.75x3.5x15.75 would only need one at 6x14.75x9.75 keeping the same tuning

Does that sound right? Remember the two vents are sharing the same air space.

With less port area you also need less port length to keep the same tuning, but this comes at the cost of increased port air velocity.

Hell they are completely different ports???If you go with only one port it would half as long, all other things being equal.
the calculator shows me that if i went from two 3.5 x 14.75 port at 15.73 long.

However if i change the number of ports to one, keeping the same W and H the length changes to 1.21. Looks like it is only about 1/13th of the length two.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.