Need some superb Tweeters!!!

Alejandro14

Senior VIP Member
Texas
thr most i can spend is 150 ' its for a f150 build i am doing ' i was looking into sundown audio component tweeters ' crescendo audio ' i dont want super tweeters those huge ones i want 4 2 in front 2 in back seats comment me which component tweeters are good and can handle high volumes ofcourse no distortion thanks .

Anyways....back to the actual thread topic...here is a thread on DIYMA about the aforementioned Alpine tweeters. It includes all sorts of info and tests/reviews.
You'll be really hard-pressed to find a better tweeter for the price.

Hot eBay deal - Alpine SPX PRO tweeters - Page 14 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum
i dont like diyma reviews. Sure it can sound good but most of the times it does not have the output to back it up. Tried some sb acoustic neo tweets per recommendations, sounded good but in no way shape or form got loud enough to please.

ROFL!!! No one "owns" discussion threads! Or in some weird sense, we all do, Copyright laws, etc.
John Kuthe...
Basic forum etiquette...you're not contributing anything intelligent to the conversation...the OP was looking for advice on good performing tweeters for his application and budget...you've said nothing to help with that...in fact you're actively commenting about irrelevant $hit...and you've been doing it all over the place.

Try being helpful...if you can't maybe just try be silent...you may actually learn something.

So you can ROFL all you like

Sorry to the OP....this will be my last response in your thread to this idiot.

i dont like diyma reviews. Sure it can sound good but most of the times it does not have the output to back it up. Tried some sb acoustic neo tweets per recommendations, sounded good but in no way shape or form got loud enough to please.
Like all reviews...take em with a grain of salt. All I can say is I really liked the Alpine SPX PRO ring radiators when I had them. They were quite loud (for my tastes at least). Ran them off dedicated channels of a JL HD600/4 and they didn't flinch when turned up.

Like all reviews...take em with a grain of salt. All I can say is I really liked the Alpine SPX PRO ring radiators when I had them. They were quite loud (for my tastes at least). Ran them off dedicated channels of a JL HD600/4 and they didn't flinch when turned up.
They just tend to be limited on bandwidth and prefer on axis. Like the Scan equivalent.

John there are diamond tweeters out there. And berilium.

They just tend to be limited on bandwidth and prefer on axis. Like the Scan equivalent.
John there are diamond tweeters out there. And berilium.
Diamonds are a particular crystalline form of CARBON!!

And it's spelled "beryllium", another chemical element! I know most of them!

John Kuthe...

i have this speakers just bought them Memphis Audio 15-PRX572 Power Reference Series 5"x7" 2-way car speakers at Crutchfield.com

it has the tweeter in the speaker already ' but i dont like how the tweeters sound i can barely hear them ... so i want to buy some seperate " tweeters " only to put in front or middle ' i have a memphis 4 channel amp rated at 50x4 ohm and 75x2ohm so i was looking at sundown tweeters or the memphis mclass tweeters ...? idk i need help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.