Need some design pics/ideas for a ported enclosure for a Fusion Powerplant 15...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay so basically I'm about to try and build my first enclosure. I have a fusion powerplant 15 that needs a new box.

Its been recommended to build something shallow-ish and ported on the top, and lay it down so the sub fires upwards and the ports face my back bumper. I'm new to designing and building enclosures, so any and all help is appreciated. Going in the back of an olds so depth is not an issue, but trunk height is only about 18.5". Thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
Buck has been my go to since I got into builds, currently he’s unavailable and hopefully back at his passion soon (for privacy I’ll leave it at...
I owned the Pioneer SPL 5000's, the big brother to those subs and they were very good. Some of the best sounding sealed subs I've owned were the...

About this thread

basshead330

basshead330
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jeremyg1