Need some build assistance for calcs and box size for Kicker 12" 43CVR124

Participant count
  • Participant list

Croga

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hell
I would like to a bandpass box wherein the subs are facing each other and each have their own sealed enclosure with the center section being the "ported" portion. Is it a 2:1 ratio? Its for a friend and they do listen to rap and hip hop and rock as well. At what frequency should it be tuned to? In addition Kicker specifies enclosures from 1ft^3 - 4.6ft^3... where should I be at and what ratio for the ported part. Also, based on this calculator

at 2 drivers / xmax of 14 / freq at 25hz I should have a min diameter for a round port at 15.07"... but not sure on what to input for port length. (I assume I ran that calculator correctly, maybe someone can verify). The box is basically going to be a blow through into a truck cab. Thx!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...