need opinions!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

noonbns
10+ year member

i need help making a decision i have a 760 watt two channel pioneer amp originally had it bridged and hooked up to a jl audio 10 in sub. my friend was in need of cash so i bought two twelve in visonik subs in a ported enclosed box i dont know if i should sell the 12s and keep the ten or sell the ten and keep the 12s only real problem with the twelves is the lack of trunk space so i dont know if they are worth keeping or not

any help would be greatly appreciated

Sell the Visoniks asap, they are a bottom of the barrel brand and will sound and perform like crap. Sell everything while you are at it and start over with better quality equipment. If you are adament about keeping anything you have, hold onto the amp, it does about 380w at 4 ohms bridged. Get a decent single woofer and put it in a custom made box and you will be well ahead of the other stuff you have in terms of sound quality and output.

i do love the JL very much it was given to me for free and i have had no problems with it thats why im so stuck on what to do plus the visoniks just take up way too much trunk space i purchased them for cheap without doing any research to help out a friend in need

yeah i mean i plan on upgrading in the future but as of right now my money is wrapped up in college but i was considering doing just that with the visoniks and using the money towards something like that. i just wasnt sure which of the two were better quality but everyone i have spoken to has said JL and to sell the Visonik so thats what im going to end up doing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.