need opinions bad

thekidd2008
10+ year member

ok So i have a 03 Hyundai Tiburon gt v6 . I have the door and rear speakers in all ready running of a 4 channel Memphis Amp (Memphis 16 ST3004) sound alsome. Ok But this is the hard part i dont know what kind of subs to go with and wat size ( me personally it was either 2 10's, 2 12's or 2 15's) but in order to do the 15's i was gonna let the back seat down. The amp im goona be running is DD M1b for the sub specs are here (DDM1b Amplifier - DDAudio.com | Digital Designs : Speakers Made in the USA)

Thank In Advance:)

I think a DC Level 4 would be alsome your amp would give it like the best power. ok I would probly due teh 12" bcuz your vehicle dont have a hole lota room. U shuld give the sub like 1.5 - 2.0 cubic fete tuned to 35Hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.