Need new door speakers . Need options

Participant count
  • Participants list
Well I have to either pick mid bass or mid range. As much as I'd Lipe to run mid range and mid bass and a tweet in dash I can I o ly have stock speaker location. Front door and dash. Do km stuck either mid range or mid bass. Can I do with either of them? I'm really not trying to go mid range mid bass and tweet setup.

Well I have to either pick mid bass or mid range. As much as I'd Lipe to run mid range and mid bass and a tweet in dash I can I o ly have stock speaker location. Front door and dash. Do km stuck either mid range or mid bass. Can I do with either of them? I'm really not trying to go mid range mid bass and tweet setup.

You can try and use midbass drivers but they typically are much less sensitive meaning significantly quieter. You are trying to keep up with a significant substage.

You aren't going to get significant midbass without a front sub or some array of midbass drivers. It's just not possible for you to have enough midbass to keep up with 4 15s with just 1 midbass driver per door.

So you give up that 60-100hz range to excel 100hz-5khz you can cross the subs as high as 100hz though I usually keep subs at or below 80hz.

You can obviously run a normal component set up front and a coax in the rear but the 4 15s will overpower the midbass octaves

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...