need input on under truck wiring

Murdoc

I'm about to put a system in my '76 ramcharger. The configuration i have chosen is putting an alpine IDA x100m reciever in an ammo box that i have replaced my center console with. I also plan on putting in 4 JBL MS9200 6x9's (2 in the rear and 2 up front). The subs i have chosen are 2 JL audio M10W5 in custom boxes that are cut out to sit on the front of the rear fender wells. The truck is bedlined so wiring inside the truck is not an option. What would be the best way to wire everything under the truck? Im not a big fan of wire loom in that this is an offroad vehicle and i need something watertight and durable enough to last a while. Any info would be great!!!

Well pinch points aren't an issue as i have a 2.5" lift and a 2" body lift. There are plenty of areas that i can safely secure the conduit to, like inside the frame or on top i just needed to find some durable waterproof conduit. I think i might go with mil-spec sunbank conduit

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.