Need help with ebay scammer!

yeah the $120 isnt too bad. It ***** that some moron can get something, screw it up, cry to daddy paypal and get there money back lol. Hopefully paypal actually back me. I had an issue with a seller before where i paid and no product. i sent $90 and only got $14 back because paypal told me thats all they had available from his account.

Call up paypal, explain what happened and show screenshots. Tell them that the item was fully working and that the USER SAID "it started smoking when i hooked it up" Obviously something on the USERS end. You could have not caused this to happen, clearly state that it was most likely user error since it wasnt installed by a certified installer.

also did you ship the item INSURED? if so it is possible that somehow in the mail it got jarred and something could have moved slightly which caused a short in that capacitor. Might be good idea to file a CLAIM via USPS or UPS.

it could be he is scammin u. he might have the same amp that he just bought from u and say he received a broken item which is his and he is keeping urs, and gettin all the money back. write down serial number of the amp, i had this happen once to me on ebay. good thing i took pic of the serial number. and when i ask him to take pics of the amp he say was bad. everything like scraches,serial number, all didnt match....so i told him to screw his self and he isnt getting anything back..

Call up paypal, explain what happened and show screenshots. Tell them that the item was fully working and that the USER SAID "it started smoking when i hooked it up" Obviously something on the USERS end. You could have not caused this to happen, clearly state that it was most likely user error since it wasnt installed by a certified installer.
This.

I had a similar situation on ebay when i sold my XXV-Colossus to the highest bidder. he said he installed it and smoke came out one side of the amplifier and he was on his way to UPS to ship it back to me, i told him to fvck himself because that amplifier worked before i shipped it out. Sadly, he never shipped it back...

Did you remove the money from your paypal account, or did you leave it in there? If the money isn't in the account, pay-pal will not be able to recover it. ONCE YOU RECEIVE ANY PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL, REMOVE IT FROM THE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY...PAYPAL/EBAY OFFER NO SELLER PROTECTION WHATSOEVER. You should check some of the stories over at paypalsucks.com

If you've already removed the money from your pay-pal account, and you're sure the damage was caused by operator error, I'd tell the buyer to get bent and I'd just eat the negative feedback that you are going to receive anyway.

ebay is doing some stupid **** now where on random sales they hold your payment in paypal so you can't remove it til either the customer give positive feedback, shipping has been determined, or 21 days have past. This auction happened to fall under that so i never had a chance to get my money out.

Again, spend a little time over at paypalsucks.com, and also check out ppterminator.freehostia.com

Also, if I ever accept paypal for a sale again, it will be with the stipulation that I WILL NOT SHIP the item for up to 30 days to give the money a chance to clear. Paypal IS NOT an escrow service, so they have no right to hold your money. Unfortunately, short of hiring an attorney, there isn't much you can do. I don't plan on using paypal for selling things ever again, as I got burned by a buyer who filed a fraudulent claim, and paypal offered me no support whatsoever.

Any amp can easily be damaged in shipping,ask anyone that works as a sorter at UPS or DHL. If the amp was shipped during the holiday season then it is most likely a result of shipping.

My brother is a driver for UPS and he has 150+ stops per day during the the holidays,and it is impossible to handle every package with gentle care.

Always ship insured and take pictures of the package before it goes out.

when i buy an amp on ebay.... i plan to have it shipped to landis tech in denver north carolina... it cost me 175.00 to have a punch 800 a2 totally rebuilt and this includes all updates and a new birth certificate....

Well paypal took the buyers side, big suprise. So the buyer has til Jan 10th to ship the item back to me and prove it with a tracking number in order to get a refund. So i lose $120 to this moron.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.