Need help with ebay scammer!

Don't waste your time, Pay-pal doesn't care. I sold a used Movado watch to a moron on E-bay for $400 and he filed a pay-pal claim saying it was fake and that there were no serial numbers on the watch. I had him ship the watch back to me and I took it to a jeweler's where I received a letter stating that it was a genuine Movado watch. I then took photos of the serial number that was, indeed, etched into the back of the case. I sent copies of the photos to the buyer, and to pay-pal. After I submitted my "documents/photos" to pay-pal, they sent me an e-mail saying that it could take up to 10 days to review my documents. The next morning, not more than 15 hours later, I had an e-mail from pay-pal saying that they are siding with the seller. There's no way that they could have reviewed anything that I sent them in such a short amount of time. Bottom line is Pay-pal *****, and I will no longer use them to sell anything! Unfortunately I made the mistake of leaving money in my account, so they seized that money and also took my account to a negative $14.00 balance, because I did not have the full amount in my account. My mistake was leaving the money in the account. NEVER LEAVE ANY MONEY SIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE PAYMENT...TRANSFER THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

Again, spend some time on the two websites that I referred you to earlier in this thread, and you'll be absolutely shocked at some of the stories there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.