Need help wiring 10 or more mids

Participant count
  • Participant list

louderthanurmom

CarAudio.com Newbie
I need to wire ten 8 ohm speaker's to 1 ohm or above. Preferably as close to 1 ohm as possible cab someone please tell me the best way to do this?

And is it possible to also wire four 4 ohm speakers inline with them an stay at 1 ohm or above?

Just to help understand why I am asking..

I am building my door panels , I have three 8ohm 6.5s, two 8 ohm 8's, and two 4 ohm 8's per door.

View attachment 5335

this is a complete mess bro. sell some of your 4 ohm mids and get proper 8 ohm ones.  You also need to isolate the 6.5s from the 8s or you run into rear wave cancellation which makes you lose output and sound quality like crazy. You also want separate amps for the 6.5s and 8s along with different crossover points i hope you have an 8 channel dsp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.