need help on wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

hank

need some help on wiring subs i have 6 audiobahn aw 1200 x in sealed boxes in back of a 93 s-10 truck they are dual 4 ohm voice coil 700 rms watts i just bought ahc4002 4000 watt ma audio amp which way would be best way to wire it series or parrel its stabel down to half aohm in stereo and stabel to one ohm in mono im using an eclipse head unit eclipse dash and 4x6 rear speakers amemphis st500d amp with 2jlaudio 10 subs and a ma audio 1 fared cap in the cab a180 amp alternator 4 gauge wire for power any help would be greatly apperciated thanks for your time hank

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...
No not in this situation.PM sent for proper use of the Y splitters for this situation
Sure, 600 volts, yep. If you’re trying to launch the subwoofer cones to the moon! And, that’s if they don’t just vaporize first!
Is that 1000w max? Don't expect to be able to bridge a 1000w amp at 2 ohms and get 500w x 2ch. I'm pretty sure you can't with that amp, for...
Just remembered, I have that same coaxial/comp set, BNIB, $245 shipped if you are interested. I have the matching coaxials, took these of the...

About this thread

hank

hank
georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hank