I need help wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

ranora6

CarAudio.com Newbie
I need help wiring

So i have a problem. Lets start with what i have. I have a pioneer 1000 watt 4 channel bridgeable amp. I have two 2 ohm DVC scar audio subs with 500w rms each. If i wire the two subs into series parallel for a final impedance of 2 ohms how do i wire that into the amp in a bridged configuration without blowing the amp. Online people state that the amp can handle 8,4,and 2 ohms

Attached is a pic of the specs of the amp. Whats confusing me is the amp specs state that maximum power output is 500w x 2 channels ( 4 ohms bridged)
I want that. How do i wire that into the amp if series parallel only gives me two wires that go to amp. Also why do the specs say (4 ohms bridged)? Is 4 ohms the final impedance i need on each subwoofer plugged into two different channels bridged what i need to achieve 500w each?

Tldr: i have a basic understanding of subwoofers and need help wiring because im dumb 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...