Need help on box dem. for two 15" brahmas

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jayhawkk
10+ year member

I am teh law!
Maryland
I have a Ford Explorer 2001 and i'm looking to gtet a box built for 2 15" Brahmas sealed and it was suggested to me to give them 3 cu ft each. Can someone help me with demensions for a box using 1"MDF and with the length being no longer than 44"? Height and depth not a concern.

I'm using a MA Audio HK-4000D to power the two subs. Old School, would you mind helping me with the dimensions or pointing me to a place that builds them over the net maybe? Shops around here want 300+ for a **** rectangular box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.