NEED help from an enclosure designing wizard!

I’m putting together a 6th or 4th order wall everything BUT design and specs is ready to go, that’s where the wizard comes in lol. I mean looking for someone who could whip me up something that will get low but get a little higher as well. I’ve tried doing this myself but I’m just not that great at it. I already have the car measured out. I would really really REALLY appreciate anyone’s help! Thanks for reading! I guess I could include what I’ll be running lol. 4 Skar EVL 15’s pushed by a Soundigital 12k powered by a Singer 240 H/O, 5 Kinetik HC-1200’s and an assortment of Krank it up batteries. Plan to add more batteries as the build goes on but that’s just what I have on hand still in the packages begging to be released lol. The vehicle is an 04 Santa Fe

Not playin with a 4th or god forbid a 6th... lol... maybe something ported only.
Wouldn't think it'd be too hard to do. Something like what Boogerman has. Just bigger/wider pieces of wood. I'd try it but my Sketchup 30 day expired //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Wouldn't think it'd be too hard to do. Something like what Boogerman has. Just bigger/wider pieces of wood. I'd try it but my Sketchup 30 day expired :([/QUOTE]

Its more than scale... @BoogerMan has a superbly done box and ill wager it's designed with a ton of insight and hard won experience. Don't think a 6th is easy to design. Even a 4th would require a lot of insight to get it right on the 1st try. It's way beyond my comfort level to do one for someone else.

1.5cf per sub on the sealed side gives you 6 sealed 18 ported. 16-20sq inches of port area per cube puts the port around 288-360sq inches of opening. You could probably go up to 2cf sealed per sub and adjust the ported side accordingly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.