need help car stereo wont turn on

there is your problem. It shorted out I have done the same thing. I luckily had crutchfield support id the exact fuses to check. Its a fuse you just are looking in the wrong place. my car had 3 different fuses that could short out and it only blew one that was named cigar. Who knows man. It will be a pain but you need to manually check every fuse.

is there another location for fuses? 13 fuses doesnt seem like thats all the car would need even if it was that old. There must be a different fuse holder location. I would also check your grounds. Another easy test is get a volt meter and check your constant and your ground.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would tend to blame the amp more than tbe sub if all wiring checks out. Skar is known to be on the finicky side when abused (not enough power...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

rigsboo

10+ year member
rigsboo
marion va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from