need help car stereo wont turn on

rigsboo
10+ year member

ok my radio was working but i installed another amp this 1 is a 4-channel and i have a scosche line out converter so i hooked it all up and neither one of the amps worked and on the remote start wire or somehing the one that went strait to the amp i splice another wire into it and put it on my other amp i was installing so then i was done i turned on my radio neither the amps was working so then i unspliced the 2 wires and plugged it back in the main amp i was using before then i realized the remote start wire wasnt even pluged into the radio so i spliced it into the blue wire in the back of the radio and the fuse blew so i replced it then put those remote start wires back on both amps and turned my car on and now my radio wont turn on no lights no nothing and i checked the fuse in the back of the radio and the ones in the amp what do i do please HELP ME !!!

ok i unspliced the blue and put it in with a fuse and my radio wont turn on but the amp that i was trying to get installed is coming on but the other amp the was already installed isnt turning on like my radio what do i do

Your gonna have to look through your fuse box and find the accesory fuse(sometimes this is under hood, some look like a relay) and find the radio fuse (not on hu) and check them. If those are still good double check your grounds.

So you have power at the accessory wire but you get nothing to turn the head unit on....ground?

There should be a yellow and red wire on your harness, power and accessory, put the 2 together and see if you get power. If you do the accessory wire is bad.

well i have 3 wires in a box like thing that is yello black and gray then on the otherside of the box there are other color wires then they hit another box and there are other wires on the other side wich goes into the radio do you understand so wich one

1001524.jpg

1001525g.jpg

1001523v.jpg

1001526y.jpg

i dont know if u can see it but the amp is off the the second amp is on

1001527i.jpg

i hope thats good enough

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.