Need help asap with dad

Pull a fast one.

Get a badass 12" and a big amp. Will be louder than 2 iffy 10s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Pull a fast one.
Get a badass 12" and a big amp. Will be louder than 2 iffy 10s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
haha would do but... the local shop only carries like jl audio, mtx, and pioneer and im not trying to spend a fortune on one 12 and 6000 for install

haha would do but... the local shop only carries like jl audio, mtx, and pioneer and im not trying to spend a fortune on one 12 and 6000 for install
U dont have to buy from a local shop. Buy online and save a ton of money doing the install urself.

Got a beefy 12 and some serious power. When he says its too much bass... tell him its just 1 12.

It's his car. Be thankful that he lets you drive it, and install the 1 12" sub that he says you can have.
It's not like you can't buy a bad ass 12", man...
This. Most local shops sell Kicker. Snag an L7 12, put it in a big ported box, give it enough power, it'll pound like hell. Guy in my area has one (ONE) in a **** Escalade and it gets surprisingly loud. It'll suit you fine.

Tell your dad since he pays for the insurance, you'll do it his way. Get a decent 12 online, build your own box, and have the local shop "install" a hole in your firewall for the power wire. That way they did the "installation". You'll both be happy.

If he brought the car, and buyig the equipment than just appericate he brought that. One thing at a time, some kids don't even get a chance to have a car brought for them, let alone some don't even have dads. Appericate the man, and say thanks, and if he says just one 12 than get one 12. I mean come on kid, be grateful.
Edit: well since he has to finicial stake in this do what you wanna do, and if you can install it than do that.
It's bought.

If he sais you can only get one 12, just get a really good one, and it should do more than what 2 average 10s could do, and you would save trunkspace. And do the install yourself, not only is it rewarding, its pretty fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.