Need component speakers for 350z. Advice please

It may be enough not sure. They handle 125wrms so the mid will take that not sure if the tweeter is 4 or 8ohm. If they sound good to you than that's great,just make sure when you audition the speakers they are using an amp similar to yours.(Power wise). Also you can get the HSK165 for $240 online,but I think that would kill any warranty.

They do fit my requirements pretty well..

Are there any places online besides Woofersetc that sell these? They arent sold locally, so thats a problem.

Also, anyone want to share there experiences or thoughts on the Morel Tempo 6? Are they bright? etc?

Also looking at the rainbow SLC 265.25 (What is the difference between the kick and non kick?), and the CSX 465.20

Opinions on these?

Thanks

They do fit my requirements pretty well..
Are there any places online besides Woofersetc that sell these? They arent sold locally, so thats a problem.

Also, anyone want to share there experiences or thoughts on the Morel Tempo 6? Are they bright? etc?

Also looking at the rainbow SLC 265.25 (what is the NG version?), and the CSX 465.20

Opinions on these?
I just got the new rainbow SLC 265s, I dont know what the NG stands for but 6spdcoupe sells them on here and he is an authorized dealer. Send him a PM he will tell you everything.

If you get them just make sure you get an amp that does 100-125w per channel, these things sound so much better the more watts you put in them!

The crossover has alot of options on it, more than a normal crossover would have.

So I have narrowed it down to the tempo 6 and the rainbow SLC 265.25.

I tried to place the Hertz hi energy in my door, and it wouldnt fit barely, so they are to deep..

Which of these two would you guys recommend? ATM i am leaning towards the SLC 265.25

So I have narrowed it down to the tempo 6 and the rainbow SLC 265.25.

I tried to place the Hertz hi energy in my door, and it wouldnt fit barely, so they are to deep..

Which of these two would you guys recommend? ATM i am leaning towards the SLC 265.25
Download the manual of the comps and check the depth is ok .... if hertz dont fit your car, possibly morels dont fit either...

I checked, morels are 2.44 inches... It might be close, but Hertz are 2.63inches..

Actually morel and rainbows are same depth, but the rainbows I guess comes with a ring to install to make them 2.36inches

you say your depth mount has to be 2.5 or less.

morels are to deep

hertz & rainbow do make a slim mount mids from 5 to 8inches,

make sure you buy the right speakers that work for your needs.

your could built speaker rings & fiber glass pods for any speaker.

placement, aiming & deedening is very important in your install.

350z is different (i guess) from the altima. I have those 1" speaker spacers, and yet when the window rolls down, its right there.. The window is actually off to the left, so if the magnet is thinner that helps. Pain in the butt for this car, considering buying door pods, but they are expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.