Need box for 2 12's in a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Participant count
  • Participant list

cazorp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok guys Im looking for someone who can build me a box for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee .... Im too busy to build my own right now and just want someone who is willing to build one and ship it to me in Louisiana

Thanks Guys

Zach

Ohhh sorry!

Sealed ... and hopefully taking up as little room as possible! there is a cherokee build on here that I like alot in the same body style as mine ... i would ideally like to have room to mount the amp where it will have some room to brathe as well

Ohhh sorry!
Sealed ... and hopefully taking up as little room as possible! there is a cherokee build on here that I like alot in the same body style as mine ... i would ideally like to have room to mount the amp where it will have some room to brathe as well
is this the build your talking about?

IMG_0529.jpg

thats the one ... anyone know how to get something like that done??
that box is like 4.5 cubes I think... And it pretty much comes down to making measurements drawing it out and figuring out cuts... The beauty of having that build log up... Is you know it's your max dims and you know how many cubes it will be when all said and done.. So just take measuremtnts and cut em haha ... But you gotta do something with your own twist so you don't have an exact replica LOL...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.