Need Appropriate Box Specifications American Bass Hawk 1244

I just know shredder through a message outside of this place a few months ago that he is not doing box designs anymore.

Unlike you I can get along with people outside of this place. And unlike you I talk to quite a few people outside of here through email, phone or through gaming. Has nothing to do with a crush or bromance or some other stupid ******** you might come up with.

Also buck is doing the majority of the designs around here anymore. Why not send someone to a person who can do a good design for not all that much. Shredder charged close to that as well. Either way both do good designs. Buck doesn't live on here and post 300-600 messages a month like you do. Heck even this month is high for me posting at 181 posts in the last 30 days.

Do I consider Buck a friend? Yeah actually I do he has helped me with a ton of car audio stuff. I also happen to know that buck talks to Bob there because he mentioned it to me when I told him about the new Hawk design beginning of the year and he said that whenever he needs info on AB he calls him and he gets the information he needs. He had planned on doing that with the Hawk.

And you wonder why people don't get along with you. Stupid comments and ******** like the one you posted towards me.
Alright man, you win the competition for knowing buck. Calm down.

lmfao this coming from the guy who threw a fit and put up a post crying about getting dislikes. I didn't start this crap someone else did.

People post up suggestions about him all the time yet I get called out for it..smfh.

All because I said shredder doesn't do designs anymore according to what he sent me on facebook. Along with that buck talks to bob after I saw the new Hawk design...what a joke. He said those words he would talk to him in a pm. I had no clue he talked to someone at AB till he told me that day as he worked at a shop that was a AB dealer so he said he knew him pretty well.

Has nothing to do with knowing buck at all. I know he has to make a living on doing box designs without that money he is in trouble.

Idc who it is if someone does good work like that then why not spread the information around. Word of mouth with car audio goes a long way on any car audio forum. More business the better off that person is.

Last edited:
lmfao this coming from the guy who threw a fit and put up a post crying about getting dislikes. I didn't start this crap someone else did.

People post up suggestions about him all the time yet I get called out for it..smfh.

All because I said shredder doesn't do designs anymore according to what he sent me on facebook. Along with that buck talks to bob after I saw the new Hawk design...what a joke. He said those words he would talk to him in a pm. I had no clue he talked to someone at AB till he told me that day as he worked at a shop that was a AB dealer so he said he knew him pretty well.

Has nothing to do with knowing buck at all. I know he has to make a living on doing box designs without that money he is in trouble.

Idc who it is if someone does good work like that then why not spread the information around. Word of mouth with car audio goes a long way on any car audio forum. More business the better off that person is.
You changed the subject and started bragging about how well you know @Buck. That goes beyond a friendly referral. You're making it weird. You don't gain points by being closer to buck. I like the guy and I suggest him regularly, but I also know he follows this forum and can represent himself perfectly fine. His product speaks for itself.

If you got over fifty dislikes by someone out of dislike of a single post, that would be a different topic. It's definitely notable that you called @Bobbytwonames a baby over ONE dislike. I would hate to be your coworker if you woke up to see over fifty dislikes... It would hit you even harder if your posts were actually useful.

Nope wasn't bragging about buck at all. Idk where you and the other person get that from. I only said that because he said I was his agent nothing more. Try reading the whole thread for once.

I never changed the subject, he is the one who brought up buck with the first post about acting like his agent and what not not me. Try putting the blame where it lies and it sure isn't me. I only said he lives off doing designs period. He is disabled and depends on that stuff. People recommend him all the time but I'm the one that gets attacked for doing it. All because I said shredder wasn't doing designs anymore according to what he told me when I asked him about it a few months ago.

Someone else starts the bs and the attack and yet I am the one who is bragging gimme a break.

I never called him a baby you dope. I said he was being childish i.e "marked by or suggestive of immaturity and lack of poise" try knowing what I am talking about before saying I called him something. He started the bs not me. He is the one calling others little boy.

And dislikes gimme a break if you worry about who dislikes you on an internet forum then you have issues. I could care less about that crap.

And your posts? Yeah you come off as a rude snotty arrogant ass to a lot of new people or towards others for no reason at all.

Damn 24 hours and 2 people on the ignore list. Guess that is a worthwhile function of a forum.

Last edited:
And your posts? Yeah you come off as a rude snotty arrogant ass to a lot of new people or towards others for no reason at all.
This point is the only worth addressing:
1) Are my posts generally accurate or inaccurate? 2) When you ask for someone's help, do you prioritize accuracy or tone?

I don’t understand why you always tell people to post builds. A lot of people here have been in the game a long time and the building a new system every other day isn’t a priority. Some of the most knowledgeable people I know in car audio don’t have much of anything in their vehicles anymore.

And why are you hating on Cool recommending Buck? Buck does a great job and is super passionate. I recommend him all the time because I have first hand knowledge of how great his boxes are.

And I have yet to see someone **** on your scores. They were just telling you to meter sealed at the dash as that is considered the standard since outlaw can be done so many different ways.

And I’m not starting **** but the original bromance was you and Slo lol.

It just gets annoying that every subwoofer box question or thread coolhand is pretty much the first reply and it's always the same thing, contact Buck. I hope Buck gets a lot of work through this form and wish him nothing but the best.

Too many people on here just shitt on other people's builds or suggestions yet they never post builds of their own.

If anybody disagrees with Cool then he just starts calling them names or calling them stupid. That's why I give him shitt sometimes. Just rattle his cage a little bit. It usually triggers him into typing 5 or 6 paragraph responses. It's my way of having a little fun.

As someone mentioned earlier your going to have to contact American Bass directly if you want the exact specifications. One of the few cons of AB is there notorious for vague specs/descriptions and the Hawk series is less than a year old so it's going to be hard to find people that have run it.

You always have to contact American Bass directly, I've had to do it for 10 years, unless you already know their products. The HAWKS are just AB subs, nothing complicated to them. I greatly appreciate people trying to help me get designs, it's been very slow recently, and designing is all I can do because of my health.

OP, I can design you a box for these subs for not very much, and you get a lot of information and plans to build the box. I take great care and like to have fun designing, so you can PM me or email me.

Don't fight over me or boxes :love:😘😝

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...