Need Appropriate Box Specifications American Bass Hawk 1244

Blackout67

CarAudio.com Regular
Ohio
First time building my own box Ive had several prefabs but I want to build my own. I have a bunch of 3/4 MDF and an American Bass Hawk 1244. My problem comes from the specs American Bass provides for their subs. It's very limited and doesnt give optimal port volume and box volume. It's a relatively new sub and I can barely find anything about this sub. I have approx 3x4ft in my trunk so I'm not too limited on space.

First time building my own box Ive had several prefabs but I want to build my own. I have a bunch of 3/4 MDF and an American Bass Hawk 1244. My problem comes from the specs American Bass provides for their subs. It's very limited and doesnt give optimal port volume and box volume. It's a relatively new sub and I can barely find anything about this sub. I have approx 3x4ft in my trunk so I'm not too limited on space.

Try calling Bob at American Bass for some specs (good luck). @shredder2 could also set you up with a design for a box. I'm guessing that the specs will be close to that of an XFL1244.

I just know shredder through a message outside of this place a few months ago that he is not doing box designs anymore.

Unlike you I can get along with people outside of this place. And unlike you I talk to quite a few people outside of here through email, phone or through gaming. Has nothing to do with a crush or bromance or some other stupid ******** you might come up with.

Also buck is doing the majority of the designs around here anymore. Why not send someone to a person who can do a good design for not all that much. Shredder charged close to that as well. Either way both do good designs. Buck doesn't live on here and post 300-600 messages a month like you do. Heck even this month is high for me posting at 181 posts in the last 30 days.

Do I consider Buck a friend? Yeah actually I do he has helped me with a ton of car audio stuff. I also happen to know that buck talks to Bob there because he mentioned it to me when I told him about the new Hawk design beginning of the year and he said that whenever he needs info on AB he calls him and he gets the information he needs. He had planned on doing that with the Hawk.

And you wonder why people don't get along with you. Stupid comments and ******** like the one you posted towards me.

Last edited:
I just know shredder through a message outside of this place a few months ago that he is not doing box designs anymore.

Unlike you I can get along with people outside of this place. And unlike you I talk to quite a few people outside of here through email, phone or through gaming. Has nothing to do with a crush or bromance or some other stupid ******** you might come up with.

Also buck is doing the majority of the designs around here anymore. Why not send someone to a person who can do a good design for not all that much. Shredder charged close to that as well. Either way both do good designs. Buck doesn't live on here and post 300-600 messages a month like you do. Heck even this month is high for me posting at 181 posts in the last 30 days.

Do I consider Buck a friend? Yeah actually I do he has helped me with a ton of car audio stuff. I also happen to know that buck talks to Bob there because he mentioned it to me when I told him about the new Hawk design beginning of the year and he said that whenever he needs info on AB he calls him and he gets the information he needs. He had planned on doing that with the Hawk.

And you wonder why people don't get along with you. Stupid comments and ******** like the one you posted towards me.

I talk to many people outside of the public posts. And they contact me as much as I contact them. The guy was asking for specs not a design. Every box question you chime in and tell them to contact Buck like you are his fukking agent. Post some builds, pics, or something else besides contact Buck because he designs boxes and is cheap. You don't know me and never will. You couldn't last two days in my World bitchh! Now carry on!

He was looking for the specs on a box gee I didn't see that at all :rolleyes:. He isn't going to get that without someone contacting AB since not all the specs are not out there and AB sometimes doesn't do a good job of telling it to the public. Buck can do that and provide him with the design. I had that conversation the beginning of the year when the Hawk started to show up online for sale at places. It is called sending business towards others. You sit there and brag about oh how great your installer is how great he is oh so many people call him and so on from around the country. People have asked you multiple times to provide the installers business because hey if he is such a great installer then why wouldn't someone put his name and business out there to get him even more business and exposure.

Lmfao last two days in your world...please go somewhere else with that crap dumbass. I've dealt with more ******** in my life then you ever have, came close to dying idk how many times in the past 10 years stared him in the face and told him to piss off.

Yeah agent sure nope people looking for box designs why not send him to someone. After shredder did mine I did the same thing on posts trying to get someone some more business. Buck lives off of selling designs since he is disabled the more business he gets the better off he is in life. At least I am willing to do that what you are willing to do other then post nonsense and say look at me look at me look at what I did like a 2 year old. You are in your 50s and act like you are a in high school still.

And FYI a few people have already told me on your last post they wouldn't waste 2 minutes talking to you. I've told you idk how many fecking times I am NOT posting build pics or any of that on a public forum. Not gonna happen you dipshit. Plus yeah also my system isn't close to being done nor have I worked on it kinda hard when I am having work done the past 5-6 weeks on it so it is finally running right. But hey don't bother reading everyone's post or taking facts into consideration. And even when it is done I sure as hell won't post a picture just to justify some idiot on a public forum. I gave you props for what you did on your truck and even think the numbers on the beetle are really good. But w/e keeping thinking we all think you are a liar and a cheater.

I dare you to try and live what I live on per month. You couldn't do it one bit. Get told you don't deserve help, you don't deserve to get FS because you make supposedly too much money on SSD and so on. And tbh I am glad I will never know you. I have met enough jackasses in my real life, you are the last person I would want anything to do with outside of this place. And fyi I don't hate anyone but one person, you are however just not worth the time and energy anymore.

You are so full of **** it isn't even funny. Go drink some more as it is obvious that is the only time you get brave around here towards others when you are drinking. You sit there and call others names when they block you. They block you because of stupid **** like the attack on me and buck. Like he said you aren't worth the time at all.

Go fall into a batch of micro brew or something seems to be what you are best at.

He was looking for the specs on a box gee I didn't see that at all :rolleyes:. He isn't going to get that without someone contacting AB since not all the specs are not out there and AB sometimes doesn't do a good job of telling it to the public. Buck can do that and provide him with the design. I had that conversation the beginning of the year when the Hawk started to show up online for sale at places. It is called sending business towards others. You sit there and brag about oh how great your installer is how great he is oh so many people call him and so on from around the country. People have asked you multiple times to provide the installers business because hey if he is such a great installer then why wouldn't someone put his name and business out there to get him even more business and exposure.

Lmfao last two days in your world...please go somewhere else with that crap dumbass. I've dealt with more ******** in my life then you ever have, came close to dying idk how many times in the past 10 years stared him in the face and told him to piss off.

Yeah agent sure nope people looking for box designs why not send him to someone. After shredder did mine I did the same thing on posts trying to get someone some more business. Buck lives off of selling designs since he is disabled the more business he gets the better off he is in life. At least I am willing to do that what you are willing to do other then post nonsense and say look at me look at me look at what I did like a 2 year old. You are in your 50s and act like you are a in high school still.

And FYI a few people have already told me on your last post they wouldn't waste 2 minutes talking to you. I've told you idk how many fecking times I am NOT posting build pics or any of that on a public forum. Not gonna happen you dipshit. Plus yeah also my system isn't close to being done nor have I worked on it kinda hard when I am having work done the past 5-6 weeks on it so it is finally running right. But hey don't bother reading everyone's post or taking facts into consideration. And even when it is done I sure as hell won't post a picture just to justify some idiot on a public forum. I gave you props for what you did on your truck and even think the numbers on the beetle are really good. But w/e keeping thinking we all think you are a liar and a cheater.

I dare you to try and live what I live on per month. You couldn't do it one bit. Get told you don't deserve help, you don't deserve to get FS because you make supposedly too much money on SSD and so on. And tbh I am glad I will never know you. I have met enough jackasses in my real life, you are the last person I would want anything to do with outside of this place. And fyi I don't hate anyone but one person, you are however just not worth the time and energy anymore.

You are so full of **** it isn't even funny. Go drink some more as it is obvious that is the only time you get brave around here towards others when you are drinking. You sit there and call others names when they block you. They block you because of stupid **** like the attack on me and buck. Like he said you aren't worth the time at all.

Go fall into a batch of micro brew or something seems to be what you are best at.

He's had his business for over 30 years and has been building sub boxes since he was 13. If anybody in Vegas wants a "real" box then they go to Dre. He built my boxes and you guys shitt on the scores that they produce. Keep going to your 7-11 car audio shops. You are nauseating. Please post some builds and scores just like I do. Otherwise, GTFOH!

I've been in three public shootings, one bank robbery, and one plane crash. Any questions. Like I said, you wouldn't last two minutes in my World little boy.

Name one person that I called people names first. Just one! Come on son, just one. You run your gums, just name one person that I started calling names. Just one that's all, one! It won't happen. Don't waste your time little boy.

You are a joke. Post some pics of your builds and meter scores. Other wise, GTFOH. I'll wait! 😂😂😂😂

You call anyone who blocks you a ***** and so on did I say you started the name calling first before this post? Nope never did once again putting something into a conversation that no one ever said. You seem to live in dream land . I've been shot at multiple times, including in a massive shoot out going down the I-55 in Illinois, and also been in two bank robberies in front of me as well along with being in a McDonalds that was held up while 5 minutes after we walked in to order food. Been in a couple roll overs, almost died from MRSA, Staph, Blood Sepsis so many times I have lost count. I also saved lives as a FF'er/EMT bet you can't say that. If I was still physically able I would be doing it for a living making a difference like I did during the '90s. I've had people die in my arms multiple times during those times. So like you I've been in a lot of tough situations growing up in and around the Chicago area it happens daily I experienced more times then I can remember.

Little boy...lmfao 50 some year old supposed man acting like he is a 13 year old teenager.

I don't go to 7-11 shops I actually do the installs myself and have been doing so for over 25 years. Also you are too stupid to read that I will not post pictures of any build on a public form. Not too mention I haven't even started to redo mine but once again too stupid to read.

I never **** on the scores you produced. Once again flat wrong I said it was a good score but it was outlaw. Also said that post your beetle did good as well in my post above. But you have your head so far up your ass you can't seem to figure out that no one isn't saying the scores are not good and you are not a cheater or a liar. Just put up the fact you scored outlaw and the beetle you did both which was right.

So piss off drunk ass you only get brave towards others around here when you drink. You would think by now you would follow your own advice and not come on here to post after you have been drinking.

Also yeah you started the attack on me first in this thread so there is that. All I did was say shredder wasn't doing box designs anymore. Then you started in on me about posting about buck. I just came back and said your post was ********. Then you started with the name calling. SO yeah there is one example.

Also oh no the childish down liking. Oh how well I ever survive! Calls me a little boy then resorts to that.

Piss off so glad they have a block list on here. Kinda ceremonial in a way considering in 30 years of being on the modern internet I have only blocked one other person and that was on DIYMA because of his psychotic comments and actions towards others.

I hope one day you get the help you need because you are in serious need of some especially with alcohol.

I don’t understand why you always tell people to post builds. A lot of people here have been in the game a long time and the building a new system every other day isn’t a priority. Some of the most knowledgeable people I know in car audio don’t have much of anything in their vehicles anymore.

And why are you hating on Cool recommending Buck? Buck does a great job and is super passionate. I recommend him all the time because I have first hand knowledge of how great his boxes are.

And I have yet to see someone **** on your scores. They were just telling you to meter sealed at the dash as that is considered the standard since outlaw can be done so many different ways.

And I’m not starting **** but the original bromance was you and Slo lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...