Who builds kick panels?

Participant count
  • Participants list
Can find them sometimes on eBay as well in custom applications. Seen some people selling them on there from time to time for different vehicles along with used ones as well which might save you some money.

Q logic ones are great. No promises on the mounting depth but I'm pretty sure they make them for Ford pickups most years. It will very likely be cheaper than paying a pro to build from scratch or DIY unless you have a lot of fiberglass mold type stuff kicking around.

I had a set back in the '90s from them for my Cutlass. I wish I had kept them as they are NLA and hard to find now for that car. Q-Logic does make some nice kick panels and usually they can match the color to your interior carpet and what not.

FYI to the OP. They show one for the F-150 for the '02 but not for your year F-250. Seems like they passed over the F-250 for that year for some odd reason. I would contact them and ask because the kick panel can't be that different from the F-150 can it?

Odd that didn't show up last night when I was searching, then again I was having internet issues last night. 250 isn't bad for a pair of those and a bunch of different colors as well available.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...