NEED AN AUDIO SET-UP (Willing to pay)

Participant count
  • Participant list
the cdt speakers are nice speakers you'll like them ,the pioneer2400 bt has a small screen but if you like it we can go that route as well . i like my pioneer double din personally ,avhp 4100 dvd, i think it will be fine for a starter deck with dvd ,most pioneer decks are user friendly as well.

Okay, one last question. Have you looked up some of those sounds? Can you at least listen to a minutes worth of Skyway Avenue and No Diggity by Dr. Dre and see if you think that set up will sound good with songs like those? I want good, strong bass to sound good

Okay. Sorry haha...ONE MORE question. Do you think that I should get a single din instead? I heard they sound better or do you think that JVC would sound just fine. Have you heard it in use personally before?

Okay. Sorry haha...ONE MORE question. Do you think that I should get a single din instead? I heard they sound better or do you think that JVC would sound just fine. Have you heard it in use personally before?
I think touch screens are a waste of money, and you could get better gear if you just got a $150-$200 HU with 3 pre-volt outputs.

i have heard the jvc ,sounds good ,a single din will have some better features because its more about the music not the dvd .the jvc has 3 set of 4 volt pre out were the pioneer you asked about has 3 set sets of 2 volt preouts .as far as the screen ,it's a personal preference. i think my avhp sounds better than the deck i had before ,which was a dehp 5200ub .is definately better for louder systems ,because the dvd unit doesnt skip as easy as a regular deck

Okay so what single unit would you recommend? (Sorry for all the questions). Any of these Sony-CDX-GT565UP,Kenwood-Excelon-KDC-X396,Sony-CDX-GT660UP, Pioneer DEH-X3500UI, Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS, and Pioneer FH-X700BT

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Or do you have a better one in mind?

and how come you dont recommend the Avhp 4100 that you have instead of the JVC you are saying to get. Which would be better between those? Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and how come you dont recommend the Avhp 4100 that you have instead of the JVC you are saying to get. Which would be better between those? Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the 4100 is an older deck ,about 4 years old now ,mine is still mint and the dvd unit is like new ,maybe 6 hours of play time on it

Okay last but not least! If YOU had to choose between that jvc double din you recommended or the Kenwood KDC-X996 for sound quality and overall awesomeness...what would you choose?

i would prolly go with the kenwood ,but i like the ease of my double din ,the jvc is just as easy to use and i think it will give you what you want a need .being a beginner i would recommend the jvc ,because the kenwood maybe a bit harder to navigate thru to use all the functions to get it set up right .

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOO MUCH. I am going to place an order on all these parts sometime in the next week. Thank you thank you thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.