Holy good music batman

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hookedup12
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NC
Maybe I'm late to this but go to thewhitepanda.com and go to there downloads and download all there mashups. I'm jammin it in my truck right now and it's amazinnnngggg. There isn't any clipping so far.

Not bad stuff. The track on the front page is more of a club mix, though, not really a mashup.

If you're a mashup fan, take a look at Speaky, Hot Pink Delorean, Super Mash Bros, Easter Egg, and (of course) Girl Talk.

Well I liked the kanye ones and drake ones I haven't listened to all of them yet only downloaded the ones off of YouTube didn't notice the clubby type songs

Not bad stuff. The track on the front page is more of a club mix, though, not really a mashup.
If you're a mashup fan, take a look at Speaky, Hot Pink Delorean, Super Mash Bros, Easter Egg, and (of course) Girl Talk.

This is some good stuff an yeah I listen to just about everything tech n9ne to Tim McGraw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.