need amps for 4 15's

Participant count
  • Participant list
i don't want anythign real expensive.i mean who wants to spend more on amps than they did the rest of the system?i was thinkin of those mtx 1000's 3 of the mwould power my complete system and they would def fit under the back seat.i was looking at some capacitors also with 3,000 watts.what do u guys think?

First off I would either sale the mtx's or the kicker and get the same all the way around but i think 4 MTX 1000ds would push all of them just fine. The kickers might be a little bit low on wattage but it would bang.

Actually it doesn't matter if you mix and match subs. That'll actualy help you out a little, where one set of subs lacks the others might make up for. Those MTX 1000d are a bit pricy so I'd sudgest 2 or more JBL 1200.1's, excelent power all the way down to 1 ohm and won't make you go broke. You might wanna look at http://www.ikesound.com good prices and free shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.