Blow just three channels of 4 channel amp? possible?

NTeg591
10+ year member

Hey...

I think i blew just channels one two four of my Legacy 1030. its 1000W 4 channel. its acting really weird. The only channel that works is 3. I had my RF z's bridged, then i wired them back to normal and it played for about an hour and quit. so i rearranged the wiring and only channel three works! but i put 0ne sub on it and put the box *sealed* back together. it sounds better than it did before! ............. help please!......TIA

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hell of a deal, I think it may be the last day. If you're considering going to a 3 way, here's a great buy! You have to load them into your cart...
Not a term, a description. When it clips, it sends a distorted signal (current) through. A square wave contains more energy than a sine wave and...
I mixed a trap beat and that christmas song 'silent night' together, then screwed it, bass boosted it, and added a non-stop 25hz note, then put in...
been like 20 years since i did just that. 2 l7 15s, 1000watt soundstream usa made amp, 12cu tuned at 34, iirc, that 2 separate vented to the...
It is a completley new truck except for what is painted red. It has a TCI custom chassis, four wheel disc, four corner adjustable coil overs ...

About this thread

NTeg591

10+ year member
NTeg591
Sacrament0
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from