NEED HELP US AMPS

Participant count
  • Participant list

Josephcverdone

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 brand new US Amps I received from the owner of US amps in 1998. Never installed them. 1 is a rare 150x with the date on the board July 4 1998. The other is a Merlin M-5300. I was told the the 150X was a special because of the date mfg July 4 1998. I am wanting to sell them but no idea what they a worth. Both still in original boxes. Thanks

They are worth shipping cost to me :D :D . Grant (Zed Man) sent me a request to Join a F.Book page for US Amps. Its a great place to move these amps to a possible collector. Ill see if i can find it. I just joined a couple weeks ago

Here it is. You should be able to get an honest opinion on a sales price and even a few bites from a buyer as well. If they were old Autoteks or a Zed amp.. Id be all over them. LOL. Hope this helps man. Best to you

Last edited:
If they have been sitting in their boxes, they should be fine. Exposure to the elements (sun, dirty air, air conditoning) are more significant/detrimental. As long as the temperature and humidity have remained fairly constant, you should have nothing to worry about. I had a Sound Stream Van Gogh VGA 500.4 and a VGA 1600.1 laying around for about 10 years, finally put them in a system and they sang just fine. They were stored in my spare bedroom/music room closet the whole time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...