Do I need 2 Amps or 1 5-channel amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Example of a decent entry/ mild system for the small SUV you have that I found for the money. Surely there are some Black friday Sales going on that other more expesive gear may beon sale that youhave hadyour eye on to save some money.

You may look at LOCs to choose the one that fits your budget. Others out there a bit more expensive with Bells and Whistles and DSP options as well for the Audio Enthus.
what if I wan this AMP with a P2 Rockford sub https://rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/p1000x5/
Had one shop quote me at 1100 for everything installed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

If they have been sitting in their boxes, they should be fine. Exposure to the elements (sun, dirty air, air conditoning) are more...
Well I’m on the gp website and I’m looking and I found the one I’m going to get but I’m unsure if the length I should get. Standard is 4ft should...
Turn the subwoofer output to max. Turn the gain down on the amp to where you're comfortable the the amp isn't clipping. Play a 0db sine wave at...
I would recommend starting with the Big3 kit.....I prefer the 2/0ga kit but for a couple $s less the 1/0 kit will do just fine...
5 ch amps can get expensive and most of the sub stage lacks power for a decent mid-sized sub. And end up running hot. Some times its best to look...

About this thread

connerprince

CarAudio.com Newbie
connerprince
Irvine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from