Need advise from the experts

Participant count
  • Participant list

tipllub

Texas
First off I'm new here.......and hope that my question is in the right place. I have stuff left over from different cars I have had in the past and u was considering putting these pc all together in my current car. I have 1- 06s12l74,1- ss components, 1- ss mids, 1- zr120, 1-zr240, 1- zr360. My current ride is an avalache so I was going to build box in bed and take midgate out. I would like to use all this stuff because it's just setting around. Any and all suggestions or recommendations welcome.

I think the 360 was around 600 the 240 was around 500 and can't remember on the 120. The zr amps were way underrated that the remember for sure. I know to get that power I would need another sub to drop the ohm load or just get another amp. I'm not looking to compete but rather just a good solid daily system. Oh and I will have a ported box for sure

What are your components and subwoofer brands??What ohm load is the sub,and is it a DVC4/2ohm?, or a SVC 4ohm sub,and what are the dimensions of the enclosure? Cuft/tuned to as to HZ, or is it a prefab bought enclosure,that is important to try figure out what you have and what you are to accomplish to get the best out of what you have, as well as if you need to even add a sub, or just a better made built enclosure,ect?What Stereo Head unit are you running?ect..

Do you have the sift cards for the amps ,assuming you are speaking of the Kicker ZR amplifiers?What ga is your power supply to the amps, do you have a High Output alternator(HO alt) stock, 1 battery/2 batteries,what kind of battery/size,have you done the big 3,do you have a pre amp eq?or a xover at all ect?

Kicker zr360

Kicker zr240

Kicker zr120

Kicker ss 56.2 components

Kicker ss mb6 mids

Kicker 06 model 12" L7

I have all this from yrs ago and different pieces were in difference cars I used to have. It has never been in anything together. At this time is is still not in anything. There is not a box built yet but room is not an issue so it would most likely be built to specs. Not I don't have any sheets on the amps. Alt and batteries are something I would get if I go ahead with this. Wiring I have a good amount of all different size wires and a few caps as well. What I'm trying to find out is if this would work good all together or would I better better off Getting a second component set for rear doors and bigger amp for subs. Because the amp that ran these subs is gone and was way bigger. The subs one of these amps ran are gone and were 2 8".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.