Need a SMALL amp

panteramatt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im looking at small amps to hide behind the dash of my wifes classic bronco. It will be powering pol db6501 components and a pair of 6x9's. Heres 2 Ive found:

Alpine KTP-445U and Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4. I can get them for close to the same price. Dont want nothing fancy and they both have really great reviews. Any thoughts or others I should look at? Dont want the Clarion one. I believe you can hook up the alpine without an amp wiring kit too but not sure on that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
You can also set up your subs at 1-OHM. There are quite a few 5-channel amps that will do that, such as the Sundown Audio SAE-1100.5.
Also, it depends on the type of wire they installed. Copper will carry a lot for power than aluminum. How much power is your US Acoustic amp...
That is the great thing about Maestro products, they are very thorough. Downside is the price tag.

About this thread

panteramatt

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
panteramatt
south jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date