need a little help with the LOC

Participant count
  • Participant list

jpsaudio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i got to do an install on a 2011 camero and she has a pac snl-15 two left speaker wires and two right speaker wires and two brown wires...now i know the speakers wires go to the rear speakers not a problem but the two browns...what are they? grounds? and if so do i just tie them together and make one ground or seperate grounds? i sound like a freakin noob..lol

Yeh they're grounds. I used it before along with the Fierce version of the same LOC. I like how neither of them mention the grounds in the manual. I did dig up a manual to another brands version and it did say it. It says to connect one and try it. If it doesn't seem right, connect both. I say connect both and save some time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.