Need a decent 15" budget sub

Kadooment

Hey guys, I've been looking around here quite a bit lately and most of the stuff I've looked at was pretty old, so I decided to just post and ask. I'm looking for a decent sub that's around $200 or less. It's going to be the first sub I've ever bought, so I don't know all that much about them. I'd appreciate any help!

not many good choices around 150 man. Only thing thats "okay" at that price range is a ppi ba 2600, hifonics brx 1200.1 if you are going ported or a pioneer gm8601 if you are going sealed
If I end up going with the gto I could spend a bit more on an amp, but I'm not sure how much of a difference going from 800rms to 350 would be.

If I end up going with the gto I could spend a bit more on an amp, but I'm not sure how much of a difference going from 800rms to 350 would be.
It would keep your power consumption down no need to worry about voltage drops and electrical upgrades. It'll be a little bit less loud but it would still sound good. You dont have to spend as much on an amp. probably 130 for an alpine mrp 500.

You could also opt for a 5 channel amp and take care of your speakers and subs at the same time if you are picking a low powered sub. Make sure you get a good efficient ported box design

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.